What Is Moroccan Argan Oil?
Moroccan Argan Oil is all natural and produced only by the Argan tree in Morocco. It’s oil rich in essential fatty acids and provides a great source of Vitamin E where it can be used cosmetically for the skin, hair, and nails. It has been used by the women there for centuries.
Argan Oil is also necessary as part of a healthy diet. Just like organic coconut oil, it can be used internally and externally on such foods such as rice, bread, salad, broccoli, and the list goes on. It is commonly used in many traditional recipes in Morocco as a cooking oil and a dipping oil for bread.
It can be bought in culinary form to use in your favorite dishes or in raw form for healthy skin, hair, and nails. It’s quality is very similar to that of organic coconut oil which can also be used in cooking, added to food, and uses as a beauty product. In the U.S., argan oil is gaining it’s popularity.
This is an all natural beauty product so pure, it can be eaten!! After all, you wouldn’t want to put something in your hair, face, and body that you wouldn’t dare put inside your body.
Other Names For Argan Oil:
- Liquid Gold
- The Gold of Morocco
- A Super Food For The Whole Body
- Miracle Oil
Argan Oil Benefits:
- Absorbs easily into the skin for a fresh, dewy glow
- Helps to soften dry/rough skin on the body
- Anti-Aging Benefits – helps to reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Protects your skin against free radicals (which cause aging)
- Heals acne and/or acne scars when applied regularly
- Prevents new breakouts
- Treatment for split ends
- Helps control frizzy hair
- Helps to grow your hair long
- Healthy, shiny hair
- Treat dry, itchy scalp
- Helps against heat and environmental damage
- Soften the cuticles
- Help strengthen your nails
- Less breakage
- Helps to grow your nails long
- May be used on your toenails
Picture of Josie Maran Argan Oil:
Truly The Best Quality Moroccan Argan Oil On The Market
For More Information, Check Out My Squidoo Lens Called: What Is Argan Oil?
For More Information About Organic Coconut Oil, please visit: http://coconutoilbenefits4u.com